We Build Them To Last
Dousevicz Inc has 30 years of experience in the homebuilding process. We have experienced project managers, site supervisors, and trusted sub contractors working on your home from the design phase throughout completion.
All of our homes are independently verified with a 3rd party, such as Efficiency Vermont, after framing and before insulation, after insulation, and at home completion. All homes that Dousevicz Inc has completely in recent years have received a 5+ star verification from Efficiency Vermont, their highest home energy rating.
New Home Features
- Town water and sewer connected to on site systems.
- Natural gas, underground electric, telephone, cable, paved driveways, and concrete walks.
- Lawns seeded and mulched.
- 4” slab on grade, first floor with 4’ high walls
Siding and Trim
- Combination of pre-engineered roof trusses and conventional framing.
- Sheathing to be 5/18 T+G. Architectural roof shingles.
Door and Windows
- Low maintenance Vinyl clapboards and moulding accessories and composite trim.
- Exterior doors to be steel insulated and weather-stripped. Insulated metal paneled garage door.
- Vinyl windows with insulated low E’ glass w/screens.
- Interior door to be H.C. Masonite, colonial style.
- All interior walls and ceilings finished with ½” drywall.
- Bathroom areas around tub to receive moisture-resistant gypsum.
- All interior and exterior to be painter two coats of latex flat paint. Color will be off white.
- 100 amp service, energy efficient exterior and interior lighting fixtures included, bath fan and light fixture, front door bell, and weatherproof outlet at rear of house.
- 5 phone and 5 cable outlets. Recessed kitchen lighting standard.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors for all levels wired into the electrical system with battery backups.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink with faucet. Plumbing and electrical hook-ups for washer/ dryer. Copper water supply and PVC drainage.
- High efficiency natural gas boiler with on demand hot water heater.
- System to be two zones with copper-tubed baseboard radiation. Compliance with Vermont Star Homes-Energy Program.